Do I have to notify the police of a change of address?

Yes. You must notify, in writing, the licensing authority who issued the license, the Chief of Police into whose jurisdiction you move to and the Executive Director of the Criminal History Systems Board. Notification must be by certified mail within 30 days. 

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact at Methuen Police about information regarding a license to carry or FID card?
2. How old must I be to obtain a LTC?
3. Do I need an FID card to carry mace?
4. What's the age limit to obtain an FID card?
5. How long is a LTC or FID Card good for?
6. Do I have to notify the police of a change of address?
7. I just moved into Massachusetts. Do I need a license right away?
8. What can I carry with a LTC?
9. If I'm out in public carrying a concealed firearm, I legally possess a LTC, and a police officer requeststo see my LTC, do I have to produce it?
10. I have a valid Class A LTC, are there any restrictions on carrying a loaded firearm in a vehicle?
11. Where can I obtain the proper application form for new or renewal FID Card or License To Carry?