The Methuen City Council will meet on February 20, 2007 at 7pm in the Great Hall of the Searles Building. The following is the City Council Agenda
1. Call to Order
2. Acceptance of the Agenda
3. Invocation Pledge of Allegiance
4. Reading and Acceptance of Minutes of Previous Meeting: February 5, 2007, regular meeting
5. Reading of any Proclamation or Correspondence of a General Nature Not Related to a Business Item
6. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
7. PUBLIC SERVICE
A) Grants: PS Grant #649 – Tedesco Road – Place one (1) Pole.
B) Licenses: S&L Transportation – 82 Chippy Lane, Methuen MA. - New Livery License.
C) Contracts: Miscellaneous
8. OTHER CITY OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
9. OLD BUSINESS
1. TR-07-09 Resolution Authorizing a Transfer of Funds from the Reserve Fund to the Unpaid Bills Account (Methuen Historical Commission)
2. TR-07-11 RESOLUTION REGARDING JOINT HEARINGS – ZONING AMENDMENTS-CITY COUNCIL- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BOARD-DISSEMINATION OF DOCUMENTS. (Req. of Clr Willette and Clr. Corey Rahme)
TO-07-01 An Ordinance Amending the Methuen Municipal Code – Mandatory Server Training for Liquor Establishments, Certificate Posting- Content.
Consideration of Appointments
10. NEW BUSINESS
TR-07-12 Resolution Amending Traffic Rules and Regulations of the City of Methuen – Miller Street and Arthur Street.
TR-07- 13 Resolution Amending Traffic Rules and Regulations of the City of Methuen – Lawrence Street at St. Monica’s School
TR-07-14 Resolution Rescinding All Night Traffic Ban and to Amend the Traffic Rules and Regulations. ( Req. of Clr. Lahey and Clr. Leone). Link to Proposed Resolution TR-07-14
TR-07-15 Resolution Authorizing a Transfer of Funds from the Reserve Fund to veterans Services Other Expenses – Veterans Payroll Account. (EPA Requested).
TR-07-16 Resolution for consideration of partial waiver of building Fees – St Ann’s Home.
TO-07-03 Ordinance Amending the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance of the City of Methuen. (477 Broadway and 479 Broadway) Link to Proposed Ordinance T0-07-03
TO-07-04 An Ordinance Providing for the Amendment to the Demolition Delay Ordinance Link to Proposed Ordinance T0-07-04
11. ANY OTHER BUSINESS FOR THE GOOD AND WELFARE OF THE COMMUNITY
12. REQUEST OF COUNCILORS
STEPHEN N. ZANNI, COUNCIL CHAIRMAN